Blog moved to www.techboyarena.com



Techboyarena.com

Aug 7, 2010

Apps - Find your Car with I Parked Here

Posted by RD on Saturday, August 07, 2010 0 comments


Apps - Find your Car with I Parked Here




With I Parked Here, you ’ll never forget where you parked. Remember your parking place with a simple tap – and without waiting for a GPS fix (thanks to the revolutionary Skyhook system). Press “Find my car” to get directions to your car with turn by turn navigation. View your parking place on various maps. Add a pa rking meter alarm to avoid parking tickets. I Parked Here is extremely easy to use. Never again will you find yourself scratching your head in public wondering “where is my car?”

Below are app download details check them out and we will catch you after the break and don't forget to join us so stay tuned always and don't forget to Join us :-)

Application Name - I Parked Here
Download - Trail Version Here
Download - Full Version Here
Price - Trail Free & Full Version € 1.00 (incl. taxes) 



Tags - Apps, Nokia Apps, Nokia, News

Dear Readers do share your views, experience  and comments with us and sign up for Daily Newsletters for update information.

To Get SMS Updates on the Move Click Here.

      
Enter Your E-mail Address


0 Responses so far:

Leave a Reply

Please do not spam here

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog moved to blogs.techboyarena.com