Blog moved to www.techboyarena.com



Techboyarena.com

Jun 23, 2010

Get Your Adsense Account Approved 100% Guaranteed

Posted by RD on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 0 comments


Get Your Adsense Account Approved 100% Guaranteed 


From last one year i am trying my best to get one approved Adsense account from Google for my blogs but never succeed in this. I made many blogs and tried many times to approve one Adsense account from different IDs but all the time result is same , Google Adsense rejects my application. 

If you were running your website or blog from any Asian Country , then its very hard to get your Adsense account approved due to the strict Policy and Terms and Conditions of Google Adsense for these countries because rate of Click Frauds are higher in Asian Countries. 



But if you still want to approve your Adsense Account then you have to do very hard work.
1. Your website or blog must be 6 months old before you sign up for Google Adsense Account.
2. The content of your site must be original (Not Copied).

Above are the 2 main condition for approval of Adsense Account.. So I also decided to follow these policies but after working for few days I find it a Tough Job. So I discovered a back-door method of getting Adsense Account Approved and that to 100% Guaranteed. I approved my Adsense account in just 15days and my blog is also not 6 months old. When I got my Adsense Account Approved my blog is just one month old. 


Check Out my Google Adsense Sample Ad Below:


    



I made this blog on 24 April 2010 and before the ending of May my Blog is approved and start serving with Google Ads. I don't want to disclose the method by which I approved my Adsense Account because I don't want it to be copied by other sites or blogs. 


So if you are facing any type of problem relating your Adsense Account Approved or posting Ads on your website or blog then Just tell us. We will Help You to Get your Google Adsense Account Approved 100% Guaranteed. 


So don't wait, Get your Adsense Account Approved In next few Days....





Got Your Free eBook?
  • Subscribe to the Daily Blog Tips newsletter and you will be able to download the "Make Money Blogging" eBook for free.
  • You will also receive tips to improve your blog, strategies to make money and useful resources from around the web.
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner


0 Responses so far:

Leave a Reply

Please do not spam here

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog moved to blogs.techboyarena.com